By completing the registration form all entrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. They are physically fit enough to take part in the race. No liability will be accepted by the race organisers, sponsors or the MacMillan Charity for any loss or injury incurred as a result of competing in this event.
2. Should registration fees be refunded for whatever reason, the organisers may deduct processing fees already paid to third parties. Where entrants have paid for registration through Paypal a fee of 34p will be deducted from any refund. Forthwith any reference to refund of fees will be deemed to include this caveat.
3. All entrants will be sent a certificate of registration. This document must be printed off and presented to race officials on the day of the race. Officials my exclude competitors who do not produce this certificate. No refund of registration fee will be offered in these circumstances.
4. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their registration details are accurate and that registration fees are paid prior to the event.
5. Race officials may exclude competitors for reasons of health and safety.
6. The race organisers, sponsors or the MacMillan Charity accept no liability for loss or expenses incurred by entrants attending the event or who, for whatever reason, or do not register at the race venue in good time. Late comers may be excluded from the race at the discretion of the race officials. Refund of registration fees will similarly be at the discretion of the race organisers.
7. Entrants agree to comply with any reasonable request made by race officials.
8. Entrants agree that the judges’ decision is final. The race organisers, sponsors or the MacMillan Charity will not accept any appeal against the result of any race, nor offer any compensation in the event of a dispute.
9. In the event of cancellation prior to the day of the race the organisers will take steps to contact all competitors. Registered entrants will be offered a refund their registration fees less any processing fees taken by a third party.
10. The race organisers, sponsors or the MacMillan Charity accept no liability for expenses or loss should an act of god cause the cancellation of the event.
11. There is no entrance fee for entrants who are under the age of 13 on the day of the race. All entrants under that age must be accompanied by a fee paying adult.
Terms and Conditions
Go Back to Registration